Monday, July 30, 2012

Snippets and Voting and Casting, Oh My!

Well to start off with I have been very behind on my posts for the last few days, and as a result I have a lot of things to talk about. 

To start off with, both Jem and Magnus won their matches in the YA-Sisterhood Crush Tournament resulting in two rather painful snippets from Cassie (I hate to see what snippet she'll give us when one of the boys lose). You can check out both snippets on Cassie's Tumblr, click here for Jem's and click here for Magnus's, I just have to say that this book is killing me already :(

In other tournament news, today's matches pitted the MI boys against two very difficult opponents, Alec against Adrian and Simon against Patch so make sure you go vote!!! (The snippets regarding the outcome of both matches will be up in a few days). 

As if Clockwork Princess snippets weren't enough, today we got some very exciting news in the casting department, we now have a Luke and a Madame Dorathea!!! 

Luke will be played by Aidan Turner from Being Human. I think he is perfect and I am super excited to finally have an actor for our beloved bookshop owning werewolf. Make sure you check out what Cassie has to say about Aidan's casting. 

In other casting news, Clary's downstairs neighbor the Amazing Madame Dorathea will be played by CCH Pounder, a very well known actress from a whole slew of TV shows including the X-Files and ER. Cassie and the director are both very happy with CCH's casting, check out what she has to say about it here.

Well, that about sums up the excitement for the day, fingers crossed that we'll get the rest of the casting information soon, and remember go VOTE FOR ALEC AND SIMON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment