Monday, August 20, 2012

City of Bones Movie - First Day of Filming!

It's finally here!!! Today was the official first day of filming in Toronto and I can't even begin to describe how excited I am.

I have to start off by saying that all of the cast look incredible!!!
From the top, Jamie as Jace, Kevin as Alec, Lily as Clary, Jemima as Isabelle, and of course let's not forget Robbie as Simon!


Let me just say that if the first few pictures that have been posted are anything to go by, we are in for a major treat in the upcoming months. The costumes look amazing, I love the marks and the shadowhunting gear looks kick-ass, Jamie and Kevin definitely look dangerous, and check out Jemima's boots. Isabelle is in full demon-stomping mode. I wonder which scene got the honor of being the first to be shot, I'm guessing from Clary's heel's that she has already been attacked by Isabelle's fashion sense, so maybe they're on the way to Clary's apartment? Anybody have any guesses?

Well there are a whole bunch of other pictures that you should definitely check out on Cassie's Tumblr. I can't even begin to express how excited I am that the movie is finally happening, I look forward to keeping everyone up to date with movie news as it appears...


No comments:

Post a Comment