Thursday, August 9, 2012

YA-Sisterhood Crush Tournament - WILL!

YEAY!!! WILL WON!!!

OK so I guess that gives away the fact that although I love Jem, I am indeed TEAM WILL through and through. There is just something so alluring about the Herondale boys.

Anyway, right now I am ecstatic to announce that Will has made it to the Finals of the YA-Sisterhood Crush Tournament!!! The match will take place tomorrow, Friday August 10th. Will will be up against Adrian from The Vampire Academy series.

This is it, the last chance to make sure that one of Cassie's boys is crowned Champion, and really who better to take over Jace's title than Will. So make sure tomorrow you go and VOTE! Let's make sure Will wins one final match and we'll show everyone just how amazing ALL of Cassie's characters are.


(I will post Will's winning snippet when Cassie releases it)

No comments:

Post a Comment