Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Clockwork Princess Snippet

With all the exciting movie news of the past week, it seems that a Clockwork Princess snippet is just icing on the cake. Today's snippet, as always, comes courtesy of Cassie's Tumblr. Enjoy!



Have a Clockwork Princess snippet*. It is Willish-centric, so it should fulfill any Will snippets I am currently owing. :)
Will began to move toward the door to join Charlotte. Halfway there, he turned back, and crossed the room to Tessa: “Please,” he said, “while I am with him, would you do something for me?”
Tessa looked up and swallowed. He was too close, too close: all the lines, shapes, angles of Will filled her field of vision as the sound of his voice filled her ears. “Yes, certainly,” she said. “What is it?”
*I am a sucker.

I think every snippet from this book has succeeded in shattering a piece of my heart. Even the ones that aren't that sad are starting to depress me because when you compare them to the sad snippets you just get a feeling that this book is going to require a box of Kleenex. 

No comments:

Post a Comment