Tuesday, August 21, 2012

On the Set of City of Bones - Day 2

Well yesterday brought us the exciting first pictures from Day 1 of filming in Toronto and they definitely did not disappoint. We were treated to Jamie, Kevin, Jemima, and Lily all dressed to kill in some awesome Shadowhunter costumes.

Today's pictures are a little lighter, courtesy of Cassie's Tumblr, the many wonderful people taking pictures on set, and l-collins.net, I give you Simon and Clary!

I can't believe the chemistry that those two have in the first picture, they look like they have been best friends for years.

This second picture brings us a very frazzled looking Clary talking on her cellphone. There are a couple pictures after this on l-collins.net that have her running down the street. I'm going to hazard a guess that this could be when she is trying to talk to her mom at the beginning of the book, right before Valentine abducts Jocelyn. 

And this final picture brings to life a certain, very well known coffee shop. I think I would definitely be eating there if it was real, that set looks great, welcome to Java Jones!

Make sure to go and check out the other pictures floating around from the set, we're only two days in and I'm already super excited about this movie. I have no idea how I'm going to wait until next August... 

No comments:

Post a Comment