Monday, August 13, 2012

Movie News - In Case You Missed It...

First of all I apologize for being a little lax on my posts lately, unfortunately it's been one of those weeks where life is moving in a million different directions. Anyway, in case you some how missed it, we now have our Valentine!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you...

Jonathan Rhys-Meyers


I can't even begin to say how happy I am at this casting choice, I think he is going to be the PERFECT Valentine. I mean, all you have to do is watch a trailer for The Tudors and you can see how awesome he is at playing the cold, power-hungry ruler. Make sure you check out what Cassie said on her Tumblr, and also if you haven't yet, go and take a look at the Official Movie Website. It is Amazing!  

As a small side note, apparently I completely missed posting about the casting of Brother Jeremiah (I'm not sure how that happened), but anyway here he is. 


Brother Jeremiah will be played by Stephen R Hart. Unfortunately I can't say much because I know nothing about him so check out what Cassie said. I definitely agree with her, I think the Silent Brothers are going to look really cool when all is said and done.  

So anyway, that at least manages to cover what I have missed posting in the world of casting. The only spaces left to fill are Alaric and Raphael, so hopefully we'll get that news soon. I can't believe filming is about to start, it just makes everything seem so much more real. I can't wait for the first pictures to appear from the set. Maybe a trip to Toronto is in order... 

No comments:

Post a Comment