Sunday, September 2, 2012

Character of the Month - Day 2

Today's Character of the Month fan art is this absolutely stunning piece Clary and Jace Kiss by *palnk. I can honestly say that she draws some of my favorite Mortal Instruments and Infernal Devices art, and if you love this picture even half as much as I do, you have to check out her gallery on Deviantart. I'm only 2 days into my Character of the Month and I already know that Jace will undoubtedly be featured again, there is just too many beautiful pieces of fan art to choose from.  

“There is no pretending", Jace said with absolute clarity. "I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there's a life after that, I'll love you then."
― Cassandra Clare, City of Glass

There were so many quotes to choose from that would have gone perfectly with this picture but I decided on Jace's beautiful love declaration from City of Glass because the farther this series progresses the truer it gets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment