Tuesday, September 4, 2012

CotM - Day 4

Well today's Character of the Month post is going to be short because honestly there is not much to say about it. Have a little Simon and Jace love for the scene that made us all look at mangoes a little bit differently...


“What’s this?”
“That’s a mango,” Simon stared at Jace. Sometimes it really was like Shadowhunters were from an alien planet.
“I don’t think I’ve ever seen one of those that wasn’t already cut up,” Jace mused. “I like mangoes.”
- Cassandra Clare, City of Fallen Angels


I can't help laughing when I see this picture, Simon's expression is priceless and I love how Jace is in the shopping cart. Today's picture is from leabharlann via Cassie's Tumblr, as always stop by the gallery on deviantart if you have time, there is another picture of Jace and Clary that is perfect. 

BONUS QUOTE :D 
Because the mango scene is not complete without it!
“So what was that all about?"
"I think," Jace said, "that she asked if she could touch my mango."
"She said that?"
Jace shrugged. "Yeah, then she gave me her number.” 
― Cassandra Clare, City of Fallen Angels  

No comments:

Post a Comment