Monday, September 3, 2012

CotM - Day 3

Happy Labor Day Monday! I hope those of you who are lucky enough to have a long weekend are enjoying it, and to those people whose work week started today, have a little bit of Jace humor to make the day go by a little faster.


"What are all these?" Clary asked. 



"Vials of holy water, blessed knives, steel and silver blades," Jace said, piling the weapons on the floor beside him, "electrum wire - not much use at the moment but it's always good to have spares - silver bullets, charms of protection, crucifixes, stars of David-" 

"Jesus," said Clary 

"I doubt he'd fit." 
- Cassandra Clare, City of Bones



This quote makes me smile, and I just think it goes so well with the expression on his face, plus aren't his wings beautiful! I don't know this artist's work very well, this is via theherondaleboys, but as always I recommend checking out the gallery on deviantart.

No comments:

Post a Comment