Saturday, September 8, 2012

CotM - Day 7

I ran out of time to post this yesterday, so today there will be TWO Character of the Month posts! YAY!

There are so many beautiful pictures of Jace with angel wings that it is incredibly difficult to choose one to post, however I finally settled on this one, (though there is no guarantee that it will be the only one). There is just something about this picture by ~smitth. I love the look on his face, it's just so calm, yet carefully guarded. Plus his wings are perfect, the fact that they seem like they're not quite there just adds to the atmosphere of the picture. 



I had real trouble deciding on a quote to put with this picture and  I'm not sure why, but I finally settled on the following from City of Glass, I figured it went well with the ethereal aspect of the picture. 



“People aren't born good or bad. Maybe they're born with tendencies either way, but its the way you live your life that matters.” 


 Cassandra Clare, City of Glass

Jace Wayland by ~smitth


No comments:

Post a Comment