Saturday, September 8, 2012

CotM - Day 8


Today's Character of the Month post is a much more subdued picture than most of the previous ones have been. This is a representation of one of my favorite scenes from City of Lost Souls, but I won't say anything else in case people haven't read it yet. 

“It’s you,” she whispered. “It’s really you.”
He drew back to look at her. With his free hand he traced her cheekbone gently. She had missed that, his gentleness. It was one of the things that had made her fall in love with him in the first place - realised that this scarred, sarcastic boy was gentle with the things he loved.
“I missed you,” she said. “I missed you so much.”
He closed his eyes as if the words hurt.


This scene in the book was so perfect, I love how you can really feel the emotion in this picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment