Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Clockwork Princess Snippet!

Yikes!!!! It has been one busy week, and unfortunately that now means I am incredibly behind on my Character of the Month posts, however I do plan on an attempted catch-up soon. Anyway down to business. Yesterday Cassie treated her fans to another Clockwork Princess snippet, and if you didn't know, Cassie is now in Toronto spending two weeks on the movie set, so make sure you check out her Tumblr for updates from that. So now for the snippet.



“Tess?” A soft voice at the door; she looked up and saw Will there, silhouetted in the light from the corridor. 

I think Cassie has successfully managed to put her fans in a depressing state of mind with all the dark snippets she has been giving us, because I can honestly say that I am not the only person who reads this and instantly feels sad.  

No comments:

Post a Comment