Tuesday, September 11, 2012

CotM - Day 11, City of Heavenly Fire Snippet!

Hello everyone, thanks for checking out my Character of the Month posts, I hope your enjoying them. Today's post is a special treat with the quote coming straight from Cassie's Tumblr and the new City of Heavenly Fire snippet. I knew as soon as I read the snippet that it had to go with this picture so here it is.  




Alec looked down at the shattered pieces in disbelief. “You BROKE my PHONE.”
Jace shrugged. “Guys don’t let other guys keep calling other guys. Okay, that came out wrong. Friends don’t let friends keep calling their exes and hanging up. Seriously. You have to stop.”
Alec looked furious. “So you broke my brand new phone? Thanks a lot.”
Jace smiled serenely and lay back on the grass. “You’re welcome.”

**ETA: hee hee.

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect quote to go with this picture, and after all the gloomy Clockwork Princess snippets we've been getting, it's nice to have some light Jace and Alec banter.

No comments:

Post a Comment