Friday, September 14, 2012

Clockwork Princess Snippet!

Here is yesterday's Clockwork Princess snippet from Cassie's Tumblr. I unfortunately have been really busy for the past couple days and I am slightly behind on my posts, but here it is. I think Cassie must enjoy seeing the reaction from her fans when she gives us these horrible snippets. Although you have to admit the fandom tends to freak out then analyze every little detail.



No one can say that death found in me a willing comrade, or that I went easily.


I can't tell you how much this snippet tears up my heart, although I'm going to cling to my frail hope that this is either an excerpt from a book that the characters are reading, or that it is some side character (like a ghost) who just happens to be talking about death. I don't think I'll be able to handle if this is one of the main characters talking. ):  

No comments:

Post a Comment