Saturday, September 1, 2012

Character of the Month

OK, so this is something I've been wanting to do since I started this blog. I am very excited to introduce The Character of the Month!
So my plan for this is to feature a different character every month. During that month I will post fan art and quotes and anything else that I can think of related to that particular character. Hopefully it will be a good way to spotlight some of my favorite characters and their books, and maybe it will help you find some new books to love.

So without further a due, I give you our first Character of the Month...

Jace!  

"It means 'Shadowhunters: Looking Betting in Black Than the Widows of our Enemies Since 1234'."
- Cassandra Clare, City of Bones 

Jace Herondale by Leywan

Really, who better to be the lead off character for this than Jace. Especially with the filming of City of Bones just underway. I absolutely love this picture, the colors are perfect and his expression is flawless, and what better quote to go with it than his classic interpretation of the Shadowhunter code.  


The art is by the wonderful Leywan on Deviantart, via theherondaleboys. Please remember to check out the gallery, I guarantee you will not be disappointed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment